6 Day Gorilla Mountain Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from Entebbe Airport
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Visit Fort Portal
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Visit Kibale National Park
- visit the Bwindi National Park
- Evening Game Drive
- Visit the Katwe Salt mine
- spot the rare and shy ‘tree climbing lions’
- Gorilla tracking
The tour starts from your pick up from Entebbe Airport and then a long drive to Fort Portal.
This region is well known for craters lakes, tea plantations and for Kibale National Park. Then on the following day a short drive to Kibale National Park home of about 2,000 chimpanzees. Visitors will track primates inside the forest.
Enjoy an amazing boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, a great chance to spot the wildlife from a very short distance. You might even get a chance to spot the rare and shy ‘tree climbing lions’!
- pick-up at the airport/hotel in Entebbe
- Professional guide
- Breakfasts and meals (dinner at lodges and lunch-box during safari)
- Park fees
- Boat trips
- Social activities
- Gorilla and chimp permits
- Golden Monkey Trail
- All the game drives into the parks
- Other services not mentioned
Our guide will meet you at the airport at your arrival. Then the tour starts with a long drive to Fort Portal.
This region is well known for craters lakes, tea plantations and for Kibale National Park.
You will stay inside the park with dinner at the lodge where visitors will also spend the night in a double safari tent with a private bathroom.
Early wake up before a short drive to Kibale National Park home to about 2,000 chimpanzees.
Visitors will track primates inside the forest. The trekking will take from 3 to 5 hours on prevalently flat terrain.
The level of difficulty is low but visitors should wear good boots and have with them a rain jacket.
After lunch, you will go on a crater lakes tour.
Then drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will have your first evening game drive into the park.
Visitors will stay inside the park in a big double safari tent with a private bathroom.
You will have an early wake up (5.30 AM) for a morning game drive where you will explore all the different sectors of the park.
After a packed lunch you will prepare for a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, a great chance to spot the wildlife from a very short distance and visit the Katwe Salt mine.
Then an Evening Game Drive to admire the sunset before returning to the lodge for dinner.
You will have a very early wake-up ready for an early morning game drive.
Then drive south to the Ishasha sector where you will try to spot the rare and shy ‘tree climbing lions’. It’s not easy to spot the lions when hiding on trees but our guides know the best places to find them.
Please, note that the road could be in very bad conditions, especially in heavy rain.
Then drive south to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest NP where the panorama will change as you are approaching the mountains and forests of Bwindi.
You will sleep at the Gorilla Valley Lodge with a view on the forest in a double room with a private bathroom.
After an early wake-up (6.30 AM) and breakfast, you will drive to Bwindi National Park and be ready for the Gorillas track!
The trekking will start at 8.00 where the Rangers will brief visitors about the gorilla family you are going to track.
Trekking can take from 3 to 6 hours and guests need to wear good boots and bring a rain jacket.
As part of our travel philosophy, we encourage visitors to spend some nights in a real local house to meet the local culture.
During the homestay program, all meals are included which is a great opportunity to experience some amazing Ugandan typical dishes.
Accommodations are simple, but comfortable and clean.
You will have an early wake up have breakfast and drive to Entebbe for 450Kms. Here the safari ends.
- We strongly recommend our customers to subscribe a dedicated travel insurance
- Mountain Gorilla Coffee Tours Ltd is not responsible for any losses, damages, injuries or other liabilities that could occur during the travel
- You can request your visa online here: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/