Dubai By Night Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not run on Mondays
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Start your tour at the Madinat Jumeirah market
- Visit Jumeirah beach
- See the architectural design 'Box City'
- Admire the Dinosaur and Glow Park
- Take a close look at Burj Khalifa
- Watch the magical nighttime fountain water show
Experience Dubai by night with our hospitable staff as we take you through a wonderful evening escapade starting at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where you will be able to wander and discover the many treasures that the Arabian culture has to offer.
Next, we will drive to discover the Jumeirah beach area, its rich avenue, and Dubai's most prominent residential districts in which you will be able to experience the grandeur of the City's metropolitan, modern appeal, noting how the city is a mixture of old and new traditions, which makes up Dubai's splendour.
From there, we will experience the "Box City," which is a unique worldwide architectural design area just made of containers. Will cross the newly lighted manmade Canal before passing the City walk that is vibrant during the night.
Will drive on Shaikh Zayed north to the famous Dubai frame, admire the lighted Dinosaur and Glow park, before entering in DIFC the financial centre, but also an art centre with many signature restaurants such as Zuma, Petite Maison and Cipriani. The tour will end in Downtown Dubai, where you will be able to have a close look at the wondrous Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, as well as Dubai's very own magical centrepiece.
You will also be able to view Dubai's famous fountain show, where you will be able to watch the water dancing in the moonlight, surrounded by the shining stars on the city skyline. The tour will end up in the Dubai mall afterwards we return to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Multilingual Audio Guide
- Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Entrance into Burj Khalifah
- Any expense of personal nature
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1