Blenheim Palace And The Cotswolds With Free Lunch Pack
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Entry to Blenheim Palace
- Drive Through Pretty Villages in the Cotswolds
- See Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Free Lunch Pack
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
You’ll leave fast-paced central London and head to this relaxed and scenic part of the country!
Your day begins with a panoramic tour of the Cotswolds, where you’ll spy sleepy market towns in the middle of rolling hills and green fields. After your Cotswolds panoramic tour, you’ll arrive at Blenheim Palace for a guided tour. Early arrival at the Palace ensures an almost private visit of this gorgeous mansion! You’ll visit the State Rooms to view the breath-taking paintings and priceless treasures and take a walk through the Capability Brown designed landscaped gardens.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow on the Wold
Stunning Bourton-on-the-Water is known as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’ – no introduction needed! This town boasts many traditional Cotswolds features, from stone buildings to a gentle river. Wander through the centre of the town and check out the low bridges arching over the River Windrush.
Once the tour has finished in Stow on the Wold, you will be taken back to London. This tour finishes at approximately 7:00 pm in Victoria or Kensington (Gloucester Road).
- Admission to Blenheim Palace
- Panoramic tour of the Cotswolds. See Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Return (approx.): 7:00pm
This tour finishes at approximately 7:00 pm in Victoria or Kensington (Gloucester Road).
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour