Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- 4, 11, 28 & 29 November 2018: Site closed for tours 2, 22, 25 & 26 December 2018: Site closed for tours
- Stadium Tours and Museum are open all year round, excluding home match days and the day before a European fixture.
- Tours run every 30 minutes between 10:00am and 3:00 pm and are available daily
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- The Chelsea FC Dressing Room
- The Visitor Dressing Room
- Pitch side and Dugouts
- The Press Room
- Walk through the Player’s Tunnel
- Television Room
Chelsea Football Club Stadium
The un-missable tour of Stamford Bridge, home of the incredible Chelsea Football Club, is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience, enjoyed by sports fans of all ages, from all over the world.
Our passionate tour guides will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
You can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football.
Explore the club's evolution from our humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
- Guided Tour
- Personal Expenses
- You will be contacted by Chelsea FC via email once your booking has been made.