Discover Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, Chinese, Spanish
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Entrance fees are not included but can be purchased on the day
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Visit 3 of the UK’s most famous locations in one day
- See the Queen’s royal residence, the spectacular Windsor Castle
- See the world-famous Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of the historic city of Oxford
- Take advantage of an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge
Pick three of the UK’s most popular locations off your bucket list with this affordable day trip from London. See the royal town of Windsor and soak in mesmerising sights of Windsor Castle, the venue for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding, see the world-famous Stonehenge and the university town of Oxford.
The town of Windsor is famous around the world for being the home of Windsor Castle, the official residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Windsor sits on the River Thames and is a quintessentially English town with its cobbled streets and quaint tea rooms. The picturesque Windsor is rich in history, culture and heritage and it’s no wonder why it tops the list of must-visit UK locations for most tourists.
The 5,000-year-old Stonehenge monument is one of Britain’s most intriguing and famous landmarks. Sitting atop rugged Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge’s origins still continue to baffle experts and visitors alike. We don’t know who put these huge rocks there, or why but you can have the chance to piece together the evidence and try to work it out for yourself! Theories stem from a Bronze Age burial ground to an astronomical clock, so do some investigating of your own as the tour travels to this famous location.
From Stonehenge, the tour will move on to the university town of Oxford. Take a stroll through the scenic cobbled streets and get acquainted with the historic city during a guided walking tour. See the Colleges of Oxford University, the oldest university in the English-speaking world! Alumni include T.S. Eliot, Hugh Grant and Bill Clinton – a star-studded lineup! You will also see the 17th-century Bodleian Library, where countless scholars have studied over the years.
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to any of the attractions
- Food and beverages (unless stated differently)
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guidebooks on the day of departure.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1