Kidzania London - Peak Flexi
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 8-14 may enter unaccompanied, however, an adult must be present at the time of check-in to provide suitable contact details. The adult however does not need to purchase a ticket or enter
- Children aged 0-7 can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) all times
- Children under the age of 1 can enter for free
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Preferred Partners with KidZania London
- Enjoy Fast Track tickets that eliminate the need to queue and saves you time
- Experience the 75,000 square foot miniature child-friendly city
- The chance to become a surgeon, firefighter, pilot and many more
- Given their own currency to play with – KidZos
- Four hours of fun, interactive and immersive learning in a safe environment
Get fast-track tickets into one of the most popular children’s attractions in the world – Kidzania. Located in Westfield Shopping Centre in London, Kidzania is a fully immersive and interactive experience that gives kids the chance to learn new skill-sets, role play as a surgeon, a pilot and many more and explore the masses of fun at the miniature child-sized city!
With shops including a supermarket, a smoothie factory and a nightclub in the city, kids will be spoilt for choice at where to visit and what to do. They can learn to become a pilot and fly a plane, fix a race-car, produce a radio show and much more on this truly unique experience!
Children over 7 can explore the mini-city unsupervised so you can venture around Westfield’s many shops and eateries. The children are kept safe with a tagged wristband that can only be removed with parental permission.
- Four hour experience at KidZania
- Personal expenses
Shepherd's Bush station is served by TFL Overground and Southern trains between East Croydon and Watford Junction.
KidZania London is just a short walk away from the following tube stations: Central Line: Shepherd's Bush and White City. Hammersmith & City Line: Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush Market.