London Essentials Day Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tour operates in English and Spanish on Mondays and Saturdays
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Enjoy a spectacular panoramic tour of London’s most iconic sights on our London Essentials day tour
- Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s greatest masterpiece - the iconic St Paul’s Cathedral
- Stand in front of the golden gates of Buckingham Palace and see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Visit the formidable Tower of London and see Her Majesty the Queen’s Crown Jewels
- Experience ultimate comfort onboard our luxury coaches led by an experienced guide
Start your essential London tour off with a wonderful panoramic tour through the city’s most iconic locations.
St Paul’s Cathedral
Dating back to the 17th century, St Paul’s Cathedral is one of London’s most precious buildings. Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, St Paul’s is a real sight to behold. Once you’ve had the chance to soak in the views from the outside, venture inside to the famous Cathedral. Explore London’s tremendous religious history and take in the sights of the crypts and magnificent paintings as you uncover all that St Paul’s has to offer.
Please note: Due to Sunday church services, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral.
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
Experience royal London with a trip to the dazzling golden gates of Her Majesty the Queen’s official residence – Buckingham Palace! Although you won’t get to go inside the famous palace, you will get to see it from the best position possible and have the chance to watch the iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Enjoy a delicious free lunch pack to save you precious time spent searching for somewhere to eat. More sightseeing time means more London adventures!
Enjoy an Extended Visit at the Tower of London
The formidable Tower of London is one of the capital’s most iconic landmarks with its rich history making the city what it is today. Having been used as a prison, a zoo, a mint and even a royal home, there is much to explore at the fascinating Tower of London! For a real royal affair, be sure to check out the exquisite Crown Jewels (but be warned, there are protective ravens watching your every move!).
Have the special chance to meet a Yeoman Warder during your exclusive tour and learn of the Tower’s terrifying tales of torture and betrayal!
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- A moderate amount of walking will be involved on this tour, please wear suitable footwear.