The London Dungeon - Priority Entrance
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Walk through the Dungeon and discover gruesome stories lurking in London’s past
- Features live actors, shows, and interactive special effects
- Test your nerves on the infamous Tyrant boat ride
- Enjoy the Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom*
- Includes a drink at spooky Victorian pub The Tavern
Your 90 minute London Dungeon experience kicks off as you embark on a journey through London’s plague-ridden streets, stepping back in time hundreds of years. See Guy Fawkes’ dramatic plot to blow up Parliament and walk through Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel as ghastly London is brought to life. Watch out for the Dungeon’s resident rats...
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! Henry’s Wrath is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in the pitch dark!
Escape The Great Fire of London
Mark the 350th anniversary of The Great Fire of London from 21st May onwards with a brand new multi-sensory experience. The streets sizzle and dance with flames, cooked pigeons fall from the sky and St Paul’s burns to the ground. Guests will need their wits about them to escape un-singed!
End your terrifying experience in the Dungeon with a drink at the vibrant, decadent and dodgy Victorian pub, The Tavern. Patrons will feel, smell, see and hear the drama around them in this 360 degree themed set – notables will have the same experience! An alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic drink is included, and guests can stay as long as they like!
- An alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic drink
- Entrance into The London Dungeon
- Personal Expenses
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- During the busy Halloween period, you may be given the next available timeslot to your booking timeslot.