Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van from Las Vegas
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Easy CancellationTour may be cancelled for a 90% refund when cancelled with at least 48hrs notice: withholding a 10% Service Fee. All tour are Non-refundable when cancelled within 48 hours of the Tours departure time.
- Breakfast at Espresso Express Cafe
- Bottled Water Throughout the Day
- Guano Point, home of the Hualapai Market
- Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional)
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Friendly Driver / Guides Provide Expert Narration
- Experience A More Personalized Tour Aboard Our Mercedes Sprinter
- Photo Stop of The Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan-Tillman Bypass Bridge
Get ready for a Wild West Adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim!
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax in true luxury onboard our luxurious Mercedes Sprinter with Television Monitor, Reclining Seats, Foot Rests and large Vista Windows for the best sight-seeing experience.
Your tour will begin with a Photo Stop of The Hoover Dam taken from the Amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy The Majesty of this Engineering Masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable Driver / Guide as they offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the Ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to The West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 Hours of Sightseeing.
At The Grand Canyon West Rim, visit The Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many Photo Opportunities with your Hosts, The Hualapai Indians.
Experience the Ancient Geological Rock Formations of The Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the Views from this truly unique Lookout Point. Meet Hualapai Indians In Full Tribal Dress Performing Traditional Dance (Subject To Availability).
Visit Eagle Point, as lifelike as its name that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking The Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience.
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of The Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – The Grand Canyon Skywalk (Tickets For This Attraction Are Optional).
After these two amazing lookout points, head on down to The Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West Gunfights! (Subject To Availability.) Learn about the History and Geology of The Grand Canyon from your hosts, The Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we'll return you to your Las Vegas Hotel safe and sound - There's no better way to spend your day!
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon, choice of BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe or Cowboy Cookout at the Ranch
- Free show tickets with all tours!
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Mercedes Sprinter Is Not Lift Equipped, Collapsable Wheelchairs Only.
- All Vehicles Are Dot Certified
- Service Dogs Are Allowed To Travel With The Correct And Current Paperwork, Small Oxygen Tanks Are Allowed
- All Reservations Must Be Confirmed 24 Hours Prior To Travel Date
- The following items are prohibited in our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- A $25.00 Per Person Fee Will Be Charged On Date Changes Within 24 Hours Of Tour Date
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1