Lake Mead Dinner Cruise from Las Vegas
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour available, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- This tour is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up for most hotels located Downtown or on the Las Vegas Strip
- Easy CancellationTour may be cancelled for a 90% refund when cancelled with at least 48hrs notice: withholding a 10% Service Fee. All tour are Non-refundable when cancelled within 48 hours of the Tours departure time.
- 2-hour Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Transportation Aboard A Luxury Motorcoach
- Photo Stop At The Historic 'Welcome To Las Vegas!' Sign
- Hotel Pick-Up For Most Hotels Located Downtown Or On The Las Vegas Strip
- Dining Choice Consisting Of Prime Rib, Salmon, Chicken, or Vegetarian/Pasta Option
Enjoy an enchanting evening on this two-hour cruise through the calm waters of Lake Mead, one of the world’s largest man-made lakes with Dinner.
Located less than an hour from Las Vegas, Lake Mead offers you the opportunity to take a break from the Neon Jungle of Las Vegas and enjoy a wonderful cruise aboard the Desert Princess!
This authentic paddle wheel boat was built especially for cruising the blue waters of Lake Mead. Cruise in climate-controlled comfort on one of the two enclosed decks or feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face up top on the open promenade deck. Relax in comfort aboard our luxury motorcoaches, which are equipped with restrooms, television monitors, reclining seats, and large vista view windows so you won't miss a thing.
Enjoy an enchanting evening tour cruising the calm waters of Lake Mead, one of the world’s largest man-made lakes. Casually stroll along the deck and visit the Captains Bridge of this amazing Mississippi Style Paddle Wheel Boat. You will also be able to view the unique sights of the Hoover Dam towering above you as well as the spectacular new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Experience the amazing evening views, unique scenery, and the wildlife surrounding Lake Mead. While aboard the Desert Princess, you will be enjoying a full course dining experience, consisting of your choice of Prime Rib, Salmon, Chicken, or Vegetarian/Pasta Option. There is also alcohol available for purchase aboard the boat.
You will also be receiving a complimentary photo stop at the world-famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for pictures.
Tour duration is approximately 6 hours This tour travels on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 2 Hour Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Park Admission
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1