Da Lat Full Day Private City Tour
In the morning, you can enjoy airy space at Robin Hill, Dalat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of Dalat City and enjoy the marvellous sight of the pine-forested valley stretched down to the South.
After taking some photos of this, an option to take the cable car descending down 300 meters with the nice view of flower, vegetable fields dotted in the valley below to visit Tuyen Lam Lake. Surrounding by pine forest, Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery, at present is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam. Please dress appropriately.
A quiet scene beside its beautiful flower garden, which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill. Keep driving southward, you will visit Datanla waterfall with a magnificent view and can be approached by the roller coaster.
On the way back to Dalat City centre, we visit the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, the last Emperor and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through Royal decoration, the meaningful place of your Dalat trip.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way.
We continue our trip to Valley of Love, the most romantic place for lovers with many beautiful love-signs, flowers, and pine hills scenery beside the Da Thien lake, well known for its Cowboys, a good place for horse riding.
If you love art, XQ Embroidery village (XQ Historical Village) is a worthy place to see many miraculous handmade embroidery works and find out how they make that fantastic artwork, this is the original hand embroidered works of XQ in Vietnam, you will be surprised by the charming ladies working here.
The Cock Church (The Cathedral of Dalat city), known with a bronze rooster was placed on the top of the tower and the European Gothic architectural style since 1931 and it is the biggest church in Dalat city which was designed and built by Frenchman.
Enjoy artichoke tea and jams at Dalat Specialities Showroom.
- Van Thanh Flower village
- Tasting coffee and learn about coffee making process
- Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province
- Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Dalat Railway Station
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking tourist guide
- Private A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Lunch & Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1