Da Lat Hight Ropes Course ( Zip Line) Tour
10 round games with 80 elements (Challenges) Each round (circle) is separately designed on the principle of increasing difficulty.
After each one, players have the option to stop or continue conquering themselves with the challenge in the next round.
We have game rounds for children at an easier level.
Also, visit the hidden Datanla waterfall and take a ride on the alpine rollercoaster.
Safety rules for High Ropes Course
1. Close-toed, low heel shoes must be worn at all time, eg. tennis shoes….
2. You must wear clothing suitable for sport, eg. No skirts/dresses. Hair long enough to be pulled back must be pulled back and tied.
3. Be careful of glasses and contact lenses when participating in events. Restraining straps for glasses are suggested.
4. Jewellery of any type including watches and non-prescription sunglasses must not be worn and should not even be brought to the ropes course. We have small safety boxes.
5. Each activity has a maximum weight restriction of 120kgs and a minimum of 20kgs.
6. People with medical issues that could be aggravated by events may not do those events.
7. No knives or other sharp objects are allowed on the course.
8. Each activity has a minimum height restriction of 1.1 metres. No one can do an event where they are not tall enough to reach the top rope or cable while standing on the bottom rope or cable.
9. No gum, candy or other food items are allowed on the course.
10. No smoking, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, fireworks or firearms are allowed in the ropes course area.
11. We are not responsible for ripped/soiled clothing.
12. No stacking more than two people high (try to discourage any stacking, usually there are other alternatives).
13. No jumping off events.
14. No one is to attempt or even touch an event until after the instructor has given the safety considerations, objectives, and parameters of the event and invited the group to proceed.
15. No one is to step in the middle of another person’s back or on the end of a bent knee.
16. No one can do a high course that cannot properly fit in a harness.
- Dalat High ropes course
- Visit Datanla waterfall
- Ride the Alpine rollercoaster
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- European standardized equipment
- Professional instructors and supervisors
- Entrance fees (High Ropes Course, Datanla waterfall, roller coaster)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Personal expenses
We pick you up from your hotel in Da Lat and transfer you to the High Ropes Course.
You will have 1.5 - 2 hours to discover all the circles below:
The Practice Circle 1 & The Practice Circle 2: Our guide will offer you a full safety briefing to use the equipment and the system. Every player is double secured with a mutually blocking safety system. Each practice circle has three similar elements: Monkey Bridge, Ladders and Zipline.
Yellow Circle: This area was designed for children from 3 to 8 years old. They will have amazing fun in our safe and friendly conditions thanks to our European Standardization System.
Green Circle: This one is good for family activities. Parents can join their children with the challenge being held at the height of 2m – 5m above the ground.
Orange Circle: Great views of the landscape can be seen when you move through the pine forest from a height of 13 m. 9 challenges of Orange Circle will help you “warm up” before starting on a journey to conquer the more difficult elements.
Blue Circle: 10 games which have increasing difficulty will make you nervous, but they also create the feeling of tremendous excitement when you overcome your fear. For big thrills - Blue Circle is the round you should not miss!
Red Circle: This round requires endurance, technique and high concentration. Your heart rate will be increased faster than ever when you fly on the 200m Zipline crossing pine forests.
Black Circle: This round is only for the brave! The 15m height has made the most courageous participants tremble. Black Circle will give spectacular views of the landscape, as well as high emotions for everyone.
A beautiful fall hidden in the green forest creating a charming scenery.
You can take the thrilling alpine roller coaster or walk down to into the cool falls in the forest.
Our guide takes you back to your hotel.
- Fingerless gloves are required
- Clothing suitable for sport should be worn
- Closed-toe and closed-back shoes required