Full Day Exploring Hanoi Group Tour
AM: We will pick you up at the hotel in central Old Quarter. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Learn more about Ho Chi Minh biography and his very important role in forming this country.
Visit Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda (one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam). Visit Bat Trang pottery village (applies to Mon, Wed & Fri) or equivalent program.
PM: Visit Ethnology Museum (applies to Tue, Thus, Sat & Sun) or equivalent program to have an overview of Vietnamese Ethnology and its differences. Stop by the first university in Vietnam, Temple of Literature. Back to Old Quarter to go through 36 short and tiny main streets and learn about its unique name origin.
You can feel what makes Hanoi different; it combines between the past and the present.
Tour ends around 5.00pm
- Green car tour
- Ngoc Son Temple
- Museum of History
- Quan Thanh Taoist Temple
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up at the hotel in central Old Quater.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Water Puppet show tickets
- Admission fee
- Land transfer by A/C vehicles
- English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses, drinks
- In case your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opens 5 days a week and 10 months a year. The closing time is on Friday afternoon and Monday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.