Full Day Group Tour of Halong Bay From Hanoi
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in:
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePicking up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter or near by.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer by mordern bus with relax and comfotable
- sighseeing through the most beauty spots on the bay
- Pass by one of the most beautiful place in Halong bay - incence burner bowl, fighting cook islet, stone dog islet
- Visiting Jambond cave and floating village by rowing boat
- Discover the most famous cave in Halong bay ( Heaven palace cave )
Halong bay located in Quang Ninh province, far from Hanoi about 170km, this beauty spot is the best destination for all travellers, with nearly 2000 islands and islets with special unique shapes also a diverse ecosystem.
Halong Bay was recognised twice time by UNESCO as natural heritage of the world, Halong bay one day trip is a short trip, but we make sure to bring to you the best service and also unforgettable memories when visiting Halong!
The tour guide and driver will pick you up from Hotel in Hanoi old quarter for your departure to Halong Bay in 3.5 hours, enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way in Hai Duong city.
We will then reach Tuan Chau island and get on the boat, followed by a short cruise and briefing from your tour guide. View the stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have lunch while cruising through the emerald water, towards Hoa Cuong floating village, passing by Fighting - Cock islet and the Burning Incense islet for amazing photo opportunities.
Before anchoring at Ba Hang floating village and take a bamboo boat for rowing by local people. We will visit Heaven Palace grotto (Thien Cung grotto) The most famous grotto in Halong bay - with incredible stalagmites and stalactites.
Head back to the boat and relax on the sundeck, sightseeing on the bay before reaching Tuan Chau wharf. We will then reach the pier and get on the bus back to Hanoi. When arriving in Hanoi your guide and driver will drop you off at your departure point.
- All taxes & services charge
- Bottle water in the bus
- Lunch & entrance fees and safe (We focus in making toilets clean, comfortable chair in restaurant, panorama window for photos, bench on sundeck to relax)
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide in the whole trip
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Rowing – bamboo boat
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- Airfares, Private Car Transfers
- bring sunglass, sun cream, camera, film for beaty spots on the bay