Hanoi Evening Tour With Cyclo & Water Puppet Show
Our tour guide will pick you at your hotel in the Old Quarter at about 7 pm and then we will get a cyclo to Hoan Kiem Lake, one of the major scenic spots in the city.
Then we will stop at Opera House in central of Hanoi, built in French colonial era and now one of Hanoi’s symbols.
At about 7:45 pm, on the way to Water puppet show, we will see Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel - A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia. Covered by beautiful lights, it still keeps her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance.
At 7:55 stop to enjoy the water puppet show. After that, we will take a walk on the streets in the old quarter and enjoy the Vietnamese traditional food: Beef noodles.
- 1 Hour cyclo ride around Old Quater
- Water puppet show
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceOur tour guide will pick you at your hotel in the Old Quarter at around 7 pm.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- 1-hour cyclo
- Water puppet show ticket
- Beef noodle meal
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission and accommodation
- Children from 2-11 years old will be charged 75% of adult price, under 2 free.