3 Days 2 Nights Group Tour of Saigon & Mekong Delta in Vietnam
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceThe Tours Offer to pick up and drop off and to your hotel. Please ensure you enter the correct name and address of your hotel
- Disability ServicesWheelchair can be arranged but at an extra charge
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Visit Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral
- See the Cu Chi Tunnels - a vast underground defending system
- Tour Vinh Trang Pagoda - an ancient southern architectural gem.
- Boat trip on Ben Tre river – one of the tributaries of Mekong river
- Visit Coconut processing workshops
- The famous Cai Rang floating market
- The Tours Offer to pick up and drop off and to your hotel. Please ensure you enter the correct name and address of your hotel
- All Modes of Transport of High Standard
- Knowledgeable, Multilingual and certified tour guides
Discover Saigon & Mekong Delta in 3 Days 2 Nights on a group tour to Saigon, Cu Chi, Ben Tre and Can Tho with a professional English speaking guide with all modes of transport.
Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels, Small groups of maximum 16 travellers.
This guided tour visits some city key sites such as the War Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office and Ben Thanh market.
Walk in a village, make sleeping mats and then take a relaxing rowboat along the palm creek
- Small groups of maximum 16 travelers
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels)
- Vietnam Visa fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights in & out Vietnam
- Single supplement (95 USD/person)
This morning we will travel for about 70km to the northwest of Saigon for a half-day tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels - a vast underground defending system of Viet Cong used during Vietnam War and housed up to 10,000 people.
The tunnels constructed with hospitals, living rooms, kitchens, storage and working areas in an approximate length of 250km.
The remaining tunnels, nowadays, are a must-see destination for tourists who come to Vietnam to get a view of the underground life during the wartime.
You can also join a shooting trial using an AK47 or MK16 with separate fees.
In the afternoon, a guided tour visiting some city key sites such as the War Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office and Ben Thanh market.
The rest of the day is at your leisure.
After breakfast at your hotel, our driver and guide will meet you at the hotel lobby then take you on a 2-hour drive to Ben Tre Province.
Along the route, we stop in Tien Giang for a short visit to the Vinh Trang Pagoda - an ancient southern architectural gem. Arrive in Hung Vuong pier in Ben Tre; we will take a boat trip on Ben Tre river – one of the tributaries of Mekong river, observing activities along the river such as fishing and water transferring.
First stop will be local brickwork where bricks are made manually in the traditional way; then we visit one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along the canal. Then we disembark via boat, enjoy a leisure walk or bike ride to the local family for lunch. In the afternoon, continue walking in a village which makes sleeping mats and then takes a relaxing rowboat along the palm creek and boat back to Hung Vuong Pier.
Our driver will be waiting there to transfer you to your hotel in Can Tho for the night stay.
Wake up early this morning and head to the famous Cai Rang floating market - a maze of hundreds of boats sailing around selling foods and products.
This floating market is very different from the local markets you may see in other provinces of Vietnam - buyers can easily find the boat selling their desired products from a far distance as the boat owners will hang their items on long, vertical poles.
As we leave the floating market, we continue our boat ride to the local fruit orchards to enjoy fresh, delicious tropical fruits.
Then we will visit local villages passing along peaceful paths to visit traditional houses, observing the daily lives of local people and listening to them speak about their traditions. Drive back to Saigon.
- Wheel Chair Accessible However certain tours during the 3 days may not be suitable for people using a wheelchair or walking disabilities due uneven surfaces or local accessibility , contact tour operator for more information
- You now can get your visa to Vietnam in couple of minutes with your internet connected computers or WiFi built-in mobile phones.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels & cruise)
- Please make sure that you have travel insurance before you travel overseas, including but not limited to Vietnam. We have teamed up with 1cover.com.au to provide you a peace of mind.