Group Tour- Saigon & Mekong Delta Discovery 4 Days & 3 Nights in Vietnam
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceYou can book the airport transfer & pre accommodation with us then it will be easier for pick up services
- Disability ServicesWheelchair can be arranged at an extra charge
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Professional Guided Tours with English Speaking Guide
- All Modes of Transport of High Standard
- See Cai Rang floating market
- Visit Su Cajuput forest, known for its almost-untouched natural beauty
- Lunch with the locals in their home
- See workshops of rice paper, coconut candy, pop-rice and popcorn
- Cruise along the Mekong River.
- Visit the Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral,
- Tour the Cu Chi Tunnels - a vast underground defending system of Viet Cong
- Knowledgeable, Multilingual and certified tour guides
Discover Saigon and Mekong Delta in 4 days 3 nights with our professional English speaking guide, on a small group tour which caters for a maximum of 16 People.
Travel to Saigon, Cu Chi, Ben Tre, Chau Doc, Can Tho. Discover the underground life during the war, in the Cu Chi tunnels, as well as visiting historical places in Saigon.
Visit Tra Su Cajuput forest to see its almost untouched natural beauty.
Visit the famous Cai Rang Floating Market to see a maze of hundreds of boats sailing around selling foods and products.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels)
- Vietnam Visa fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights in & out Vietnam
- Single supplement (140 USD/person)
Start this tour in Saigon, this morning we will travel for about 70km to the northwest of Saigon for a half-day tour of Cu Chi Tunnels - a vast underground defending system of Viet Cong during Vietnam War, which housed up to 10,000 people.
The tunnels constructed with hospitals, living rooms, kitchens, storage and working areas, in an approximate length of 250km.
The remaining tunnels, nowadays, are a must-see destination for tourists who come to Vietnam, to get a view of the underground life during the wartime.
You can also join a shooting trial using an AK47 or MK16 with separate fees.
In the afternoon, get on a guided tour visiting some city key sites such as the War Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office and Ben Thanh market.
The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Today we leave the busy Saigon city to travel to the peaceful Mekong Delta on a 2-day trip.
After a 2-hour drive, we will reach Cai Be, the heart of Mekong Delta, and then embark on a cruise trip along the Mekong River.
We will start by sailing among local barges full of fruits and vegetables, stop in some regional workshops to see how people make rice paper, coconut candy, pop-rice and popcorn.
As we get deeper into the countryside on smaller canals, you will see traditional houses made with wood and palm tree leaves; local people are doing their daily farming activities and also listen to their stories to have a more authentic perspective of the local area.
Lunch served in one local house then you will continue the afternoon trip on a biking journey through the quiet roads of this beautiful area.
Drive to Chau Doc and enjoy rest of the day on your own.
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel then get transferred to Tra Su Cajuput forest, which is known for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also the diverse system of flora and fauna.
Embark on a boat trip into the forest; you will be impressed by pictures of cajuput, the fragrance of flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals. Then you can climb up the observation post to get a panorama view of the vast forest with birds flying around.
After the tour, we will get in the car again to travel to Can Tho city for the night stay.
Wake up early this morning and head to the famous Cai Rang floating market - a maze of hundreds of boats sailing around selling foods and products.
This floating market is very different from the local markets you may see in other provinces of Vietnam - buyers can easily find the boat selling their desired products from a far distance as the boat owners will hang their items on long, vertical poles.
As we leave the floating market, we continue our boat ride to the local fruit orchards and enjoy fresh, delicious tropical fruits.
Then we will visit local villages, passing along peaceful paths to visit traditional houses, observing the daily lives of local people and listening to them speak about their traditions.
Drive back to Saigon and end of our services.
- Make sure you have peace of mind when overseas, check out 1cover.com.au for your travel insurance needs.
- Please make sure that you have travel insurance before you travel overseas, including but not limited to Vietnam
- You now can get your visa to Vietnam in couple of minutes with your internet connected computers or WiFi built-in mobile phones.
- The Tours Offer to pick up and drop off and to your hotel. Please ensure you enter the correct name and address of your hotel