Private Ho Chi Minh City By Night & Traditional Dinner Cruise Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1 & 3
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Enjoy Dinner on Cruise along the Bach Dang River
- Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City in night to feel the
- Experience nightlife in Ho Chi Minh
- Explore the city on a Cyclo Ride
- Be entertained at a Water Puppet Show
Considered to be "the Pearl of the Far East," venture through the lit up beauty of Ho Chi Minh as you explore what its nightlife has to offer.
Take a Cyclo tour through downtown, enjoy a water puppet show, and savour a delicious dinner aboard a ship, accompanied by outstanding views.
Begin your tour of the sleepless city of Ho Chi Minh's with a pickup from your centrally located hotel at 17:30 by cyclo. Our tour guide and cyclo riders will greet you, giving you a gentle briefing about what will happen during the trip including route & safety instruction.
From here, hop in one of Vietnam's notorious Cyclos as your guide peddles you around the illuminated city. After stopping at the iconic Ben Thanh Market and other downtown sites, experience local cultural heritage at a water puppet show. Discover the history and traditions of the Vietnamese way of life through this entertaining performance.
After the delightful show, take a short car ride to Bach Dang Port by van. Before boarding the ship for your dinner cruise, get the chance to wander around the port and even take few memorable pictures.
Finally, board your boat to savour a delectable Vietnamese dinner while enjoying the background of Southern Vietnamese folk music and sweeping views of Ho Chi Minh's illuminated skyline.
After your cruise, relax as you are transported back to your hotel to conclude your evening at 21:45.
- Cool-towels and mineral water (1 bottle/person)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Water Puppet show ticket
- All entrance fees
- Air-con car/van for pick up and drop off & transfer by cyclo
- Meal: Dinner with Vietnamese food on Cruise (Set menu)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc...
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program
- During tour, no refund if you wish not to continue
- No show = No refund
- Please provide Dietary Requirement (if any)
- If heavy rain, the Cyclo may not be suitable to use as a safety precaution