Saigon Hidden Charm Food Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePicked up from your desired location
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Enjoy must-eat food made and served in its local way
- Visit hidden attractions – less touristy with magnificent city views
- Experience the contrasting tastes of Saigon, from street food vendors to luxury sky bar
Your trip is going to star early in the afternoon as we take you to your first stop at the local restaurant of much loved Bun Moc – just 5 minutes walk away from Ben Thanh Market. After this delicious soup, you shall be guided into Ben Thanh market - the famous symbol of Saigon.
Here you shall taste some local’s favourite snacks like “goi cuon”, “banh khot” or “bot chien” made right on the spot, and enjoy fruit juice as coconut or sugarcane…
On the way to food aread, crossing along food stalls filled with fresk ingredients, from alive-fish and raw meat to seasonal vegetables of all colours. As a break, short walking into a quite and peaceful corner of chaotic Saigon – where you can take a look at piece of history in the shape of antique decorations, and then crossing an oldest bridges of Saigon to enjoy the magnificent city view.
The next destination of your Food Tour shall be District 4, this place is also well-known as “Snails District”. In food courts found along the streets, you’ll taste various types of fresh snails and seashells made into delicious dishes, being stir-fried with butter and garlic, boiled with lemongrass and ginger, or sizzling grilled over charcoal.
For a memorable last stop, you will be served a drink with city sky-high view in a bar on the 52th floor of Bitexco Financial Tower, the tallest skyscraper of Saigon. Drive back to your hotel.
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- 1 juice at Ben Thanh market
- Unlimited soft drink or beer at Snail Restaurant
- 1 basic coffee or smoothie or soft drink at Bitexco bar
- Meals as per specified
- Personal expenses
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special dietary restrictions