Half Day Hoian Vespa Tour
The tour starts at the hotel in the morning and the local guide will take you to visit the world cultural heritage of My Son.
First, stop at a local market to understand the daily life of local people, the market is crowded, bustled and colourful in the morning. Here, you will have a lot of opportunities for photographs.
Next stop is to visit Phuoc Kieu Bronze Casting Village – it is the traditional village of 200 years old, meet and exchange with Mr Duong Ngoc Sang – the oldest craftsman living in the village who did work for Hue citadel before getting to know the traditional way of casting brass products.
Continue on to My Son holy land – a world heritage site. My Son Sanctuary temple complex was the central praying and worship ceremony place of Cham Pa reigns. My Son is also a tool to assist the reigns to contact with God and Saints. The land accordingly becomes the significant religious and cultural centre of Cham Pa reigns.
To end, enjoy Vietnamese food lunch at a local restaurant with peaceful river views.
- Vespa tour around Hoian
- Meet the locals
- Lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant
- Meet Mr Duong Ngoc Sang at Phuoc Kieu Bronze Casting Village
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Vespa with driver
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Admission fee
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
- Guests only sit on the back of the Vespa, guests are not permitted to drive the Vespa.