2-day Vinh Long Homestay
Experience day to day life with a local Vietnamese family. Help them prepare meals, do chores and stay with them overnight.
Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese breakfast the next morning before visiting An Binh island and listen to the local folklore music played live.
After, visit the famous Cai Be floating markets - most unique part of The Mekong Delta!
- Tien Chau Pagoda
- An Binh Island
- Don Ca Tai Tu folk music
- Cai Be floating market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 2-3 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A/C transfer
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation (double or twin-sharing)
- Fruit, local tea & refreshments
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses, drinks
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel and head to Mekong Delta.
Stop in Vinh Long to visit Tien Chau Pagoda and local factories. Explore the local lifestyle by their normal activities.
Lunch is available in the local restaurant.
After that, say Xin Chao to your homestay family. Hideaway from busy city life, enjoy your peaceful moment in this village with very friendly local people.
Afternoon and evening free to join with them do housework, enjoy farm life, prepare dinner and be a truly local yourself.
Early morning, host family will serve you breakfast. Visit beautiful An Binh Island to meet locals and explore wide fruit gardens.
Stop by a local house to taste local fruit and listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage).
Head to Cai Be floating market, one of the most unique points of Mekong Delta.
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to extra fee
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1